GRACENOTE DATABASE UPDATE
Update the Gracenote database to the latest version
NOTE: Before beginning, ensure your vehicle is stopped in a safe location and placed in park.
The Gracenote update process cannot be performed with voice commands.
Gracenote Update Process
- 1. Insert a USB drive into your computer.
- 2. Download the file: Gracenote_<version>_<region>.mcg to the USB drive. Please ensure you have at least 1 GB of space remaining and the Gracenote_<version>_<region>.mcg file is saved to the top level of file folders on your USB drive.
- 3. When the download to the USB drive is complete, safely remove the USB drive from your computer and insert it into your vehicle's USB port.
- 4. Select "Settings" on the vehicle’s main display screen.
- 5. Scroll down and select "System Settings".
- 6. Select "Gracenote Database Update".
- 7. The system displays the version of the Music Update currently installed on your system.
* The system shows the message: "Do you want to update the Gracenote Database to <version>?"
This <version> is the current version of the Music Update installed on Mazda Connect.
- 8. The update may take several moments. Once completed, the system will display that the update was successful.
- 9. The USB drive can be safely removed from the vehicle port.
Gracenote update files
Select your region.